Popular Posts

Sunday, February 20, 2011

History og My Blog's Name(Mask Sweetheart)

Why mask Sweetheart? Most of the people I encounter in everyday of my life don't know the real me, the real Marie Kristelle Aguilar. They recognize me as the comedian, happy go lucky, unconservative and most of all if you will ask them who is Marie Kristelle Aguilar they may answer you " She is the girl who you'll thought don't have problems, she keeps on making jokes and she keeps on laughing, maybe for her the words tear, sad, cry and other negative-meaning words are excluded. But the real me is not that if you'll ask my close friends about me they will tell you what i have experienced in the past and what I am experiencing until now. When you heard their stories pertaining to me, you'll just utter "that's kristelle's life, I can’t believe this, and it’s not obvious in her. And I think while you are listening to my stories you will cry. Why? Because what I am experiencing until now is really sniveling. and whenever a person heard the word "Mask" and it is pertaining to human being the first thing that comes to his or her mind is that this person can hide or have hidden personality, feelings and attitude that people around him or her didn't notice . That’s why I use mask because I know people around me don't know the stories behind the happy face they see everyday.

Then,why sweetheart? Simply because I am a charming girl and this is how I lift myself. I am a serious one when it comes to love. I call my self “sweetheart because for me this means that I am a very lovable one. And it is not wrong. And some says when somebody get along with me they will not easily forget me. Don’t get me wrong. When one of my classmates or friends has a problem on love they come to me and tell me what is her or his problem. They will ask advice from me and as long as I can, I give them advice so that’s one reason why they love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment